British police says all those arrested after London terror attack now released
- All 12 people arrested in connection with the March 22 attack that left five people dead close to the British parliament have now been released without charge, London's Metropolitan Police said on Saturday.
British-born Khalid Masood sped across Westminster Bridge in a car, killing three pedestrians and injuring dozens more, before running through the gates of parliament and stabbing a policeman to death. He was then shot dead by police.READ MORE: Italian police in Venice arrest three Jihadists planning Westminster style attack on a tourist destination
Eleven of those arrested had already been released, and on Saturday police freed the 12th person, a 30-year-old man arrested on March 26 in Birmingham on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts.(Excerpt) Read more at: reuters.com ...
- Photo credit(s): reuters.com